Tuesday 19 January 2010

The European Experience

I left the europe part of the scrapbook out because it definitely needed a blog for itself. These 27 days were something else. Almost a month, 43 australians, 2 south africans, 1 kiwi and 1 canadian - leaping to new destinations almost every 2 days. highly recommended. It made me fall in love with the whole idea of travel and backpacking. When I travel the worl I will hopefully do it in this style. I think it is more fun that way, and less expensive, which means more money for yummy food along the way. slumming it hahah. Well without further adeau, my best attempt at capturing the moment I had on this trip :) ...



*Paris - I will never forget... seeing that dog wearing a nappy, and the boat cruise where all the boys took their pants off for the first time, soon got used to it though as it happened often.
*Swtizerland - I will never forget... dancing and singing to Summer of '69 in that little pub, and going for that awesome walk under the mountains with Beans, Eckers and Sam :)Tess getting on top of me and sam thinking it was her bed.
*Nice, South of France - I will never forget...singing Aerosmith on the bus on the way to Monte Carlo, lazing neaar the mediterrainian for like 3 hours.



*Florence - I will never forget... The boys buying those swordds and bee-bee guns, me becs and gi dancing on the dancefloor by ourselves and Nico - out-RA-geous.
*Rome - I will never forget... the HEAT! 42 deg and dying. And The Colosseum. Wow.



*Sailing around Greece - I will never forget... No actually I will forget it. Being sick for 3 day straight in this beautiful country. VERY sick. but otherwise it was alright. Also, waiting in the hospital for 5 hours to hear if I had swine flu or not.
*Venice - I will never forget... the Venetian markets adn the awesome toga party we had.
*Austria - I will never forget... the Jaegarmeister street festival, austrian people are hilarious. And walking around the little village with Hugo. And getting ready to skydive but then getting told it was too windy. boooo.



*Munich - I will never forget... the day sam and i went shopping in the town centre and were tired we weren't even speaking english. The mini party in the hostel we stayed at and visiting the beer gardens they use for Oktoberfest.
*Prague - I will never forget this place. One of my favourites. Filled with vibrancy from start to finish. Seeing the John Lennon wall, and the clock tower and all the puppet shops. The streets <3 and the 5 story club :)



*Berlin - I will never forget... seeing the Berlin Wall and where hitler was burned. Woah. And the kareoke and dress up night :)The pub crawl.
*Amsterdam - I will never forget... amsterdam.

"STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment