Wednesday 14 October 2009

The First~

OOhhh The first blog yes yes, i could get used to this. I think every post should have a song or a photo or something. Really can't believe my gap year is almost over ..i started in Jan - and mom is counting the sleeps till im home. not long left now is there?

Better live it up then - And start scrapbooking in this strange sort of technological way -
before i lose all my photos or something.

readyyy? yes please :)


I'm on the rocky road Heading down off the mountain slope A

nd as my steps echo echo, louder than before

Another day is done, say goodbye to the setting sun

See what i found, Turn back to the ground Just like before

And Hey hey hey hey hey hey Hey beautiful day, hey beautiful day

Hey hey hey hey Hey beautiful day, hey beautiful day

When the night feels my soul

I'll be home, I'll be home

Into the undergrowth, Twist and turn on a lonely road

In the twilight the day turns to night

And i'm alone And when the light has left

I'm not sure of my every step

Follow the wind that pushes me west

Back to my bed

And Hey hey hey hey hey hey

Hey beautiful day, hey beautiful day

Hey hey hey hey Hey beautiful day,

hey beautiful day

When the night feels my soul

I'll be home, I'll be home * <3

*When the night fills my soul by the Bedouin Soundclash,
Reason i know the song - Emma Abreu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment